30 October 2014

Moon



Wearing - Kimono: Gypsy Warrior, Top: ASOS, Leggins: American Apparel, Bag: Spell Designs,  Hat: Dotti, Boots: Glassons, Bracelet: Mila and Ruby, Rings: Spell Designs and Gypsy Warrior

How AMAZING is this kimono. I feel like I haven't taken it off since I received it. It has such a pretty floral print with a moon on the back. It has officially become one of my new wardrobe favourites along with this Spell Designs bag. I had my eye on it for a long time and managed to snap it up from their recent sale. Very happy!

I wore this on a Sunday while catching up with some friends and visiting some farmers markets in Perth. Thinking back to that day gets me excited for the upcoming weekend and all the fun things I have planned, starting with Halloween of course! Not long now!

Marnie

No comments:

Post a Comment