27 January 2015

Love Them


Wearing - Tank: In The Soul Shine, Shorts: Mink Pink via Transit Clothing, Shorter Necklace: Krystle Knight Jewellery, Longer Necklace: Matters Speaking, Rings: Midsummer Star & Milly Borkovic

It's been nearly two years now since I stopped eating meat. I am currently still eating seafood so I am classified as a pescetarian. I could go into a lot of detail about the reasons why I stopped, but I would be writing forever. I will say though, that this was one of the best decisions I have ever made, and even though I still have some changes to make, I have never felt better.

I was so excited to come across this amazing tank on instagram and I fell in love with it immediately. I only got this last week, but I have been rocking it all the time since I received it!  

I also need to take a moment to mention all this amazing jewellery featured. I am seriously obsessing over all these amazing silver pieces. 

"Love them, don't eat them"

Marnie

No comments:

Post a Comment